Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
What is Sucre’? Sucre’ is an experience unlike any other. Sucre’ is a pastry shop that explores and delivers all facets related to the pastry field, from fresh gelatos and sorbet, to the finest in French pastries, and the first ever New Orleans based chocolate manufacturer. Our primary objective is an overwhelmingly superior customer service experience. This sets us apart from all others in our industry.
WE NEED BARISTAS/COUNTER/RETAIL HELP!
We are looking for responsible, self-motivated people to be part of our team. Sucré offers upward mobility in an exciting and creative working environment where every day brings new challenges and new customers. Come be a part of the ever growing Sucré team.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Experience in a Barista, counter, or retail capacity
- Outgoing personality
- Superior “customer comes first” attitude
- Excellent results-orientation, attention to detail and follow through
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and be successful in a fast paced environment
- Ability to have immediate flexible scheduling. Must be available for at least 3 a week to including weekend scheduling. At this time we cannot accommodate school schedules.
- This position does require work other counter service throughout the shift.
Please email to set up your interview right away!
Please do not call the store in reference to interviews.
Check us out and see why you want to join the team: www.shopsucre.com
Sucre’ strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, sex, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected classification.